Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith. We accomplish our mission by ...
- Praying for young people.
- Going where kids are and building personal relationships with them.
- Earning the right to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Providing fun, adventurous, life-changing and skill-building experiences.
- Inviting kids to personally respond to the Good News and walking in friendship with them regardless of their response.
- Preparing kids for a life-long relationship with Christ and a love for His word, His mission and the local church.
- Working in community alongside like-minded adults (volunteer leaders, committee members, donors and staff).
- The Gospel — Living according to and communicating the whole gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Scripture — Acting under the authority of Scripture and relying on the Holy Spirit to empower our ministry.
- All Kids — Reaching adolescents of every ability and all economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Ecumenical — Collaborating with followers of Christ from various traditions and local churches worldwide.
- Diversity — Welcoming those whom God calls to our mission — men and women of all ethnicities and abilities who are committed to the common purpose of introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
- Health — Encouraging our staff and volunteers in their personal and spiritual health so we may minister out of a consistent and growing relationship with Christ and His followers.
- Stewardship — Observing the highest standards of stewardship of all the resources placed in our trust.
- The Next Kid — Developing innovative approaches to reach uncommitted, disinterested young people around the world
View Young Life's Statement of Faith.